Welcome! I am an 2nd year CSE Master’s student at the University of Michigan.
I am fortunate to work with Prof. Mosharaf Chowdhury optimizing large-scale DNN training frameworks for resilience and carbon-efficiency; and with Prof. Xianglei Huang building ML applications for an upcoming satellite mission.
Previously, I received my bachelor’s degree from the University of Tennessee, studying CS & math. I worked with Prof. Audris Mockus, Prof. Mongi Abidi, and Prof. Jian Liu on interdisciplinarity research projects. Our work encompassed self-driving cars, machine learning applications for forensic medicine, remote sensing, and social media analysis. I led a team of 7 CS students and competed in the EcoCAR Mobility Challenge; big thanks to my mentors Dr. Hairong Qi and Dr. David K. Irick.
I plan to pursue a Ph.D. starting in Fall 2024, please find my CV here.
- [07-14-2023] Oobleck Accepted to SOSP’23!
- [07-12-2023] SmarCyPad Accepted to IMWUT’23!
- [05-04-2023] Presented Chase poster at ICLR 2023.
- [04-03-2023] “A Fast Neural Network-Based Approach for Joint Mid-IR and Far-IR Surface Spectral Emissivity Retrieval” accepted to IGARSS!
- [03-04-2023] “Chasing Low-carbon Electricity for Practical and Sustainable DNN Training” accepted to ICLR workshop!
- [11-10-2022] Carbon-Aware Zeus (Chase) Wins Second Place at CarbonHack’22.
- [05-21-2022] Graduated from the University of Tennessee!